Oo are yer?

My photo
London, England, United Kingdom
Moobian Prince is the alter ego of a British bloke. He is not Moobian and he is not a Prince. He has to be circumspect about his identity so as not to piss off the hand that feeds him! The alias also enables frank and honest views. He truly loves the world we live in but often finds the way we run it to be jaw-droppingly incredulous. He hates injustice and downright stupidity - even, on occasions, his own.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

The God of Thunder

Seeing posters for the newly released film THOR reminds me of an old joke from the school playground which I feel that I must resuscitate.

Thor, the God of thunder, was floating around on his cloud with nothing to do. It was a lovely sunny day and there was no call for his crashes and bangs. Thor was bored.

As he skimmed across the sky he spied a beautiful maiden sunbathing on an otherwise deserted beach.

Thor could not resist. He descended at speed and made mad passionate love to her for seven days and seven nights non-stop.

Finally satisfied, he lay next to her. Then it struck him. This girl has absolutely no idea who I am. She will feel so privileged to know that a true God has made love to her. So, drawing himself up to his full height a took a deep breath and boomed "I'm Thor!!!"

"YOUR Thor?"' said the girl, "I'm tho thor I can't even pith!"

....aye thank you!

1 comment: